|The Hive Bar offers a delicious array of dishes to titillate your taste-buds, including a selection of share plates, burgers, pizzas, and seasonal specials. We have a commitment to making as much of our food Sustainable, Organic, Local and Ethical (or SOLE). This means we utilise seasonable produce and low food-kilometres where possible; working within the local community for better and more sustainable alternatives. We're also proudly free-range in our choice of eggs and meat.
As a result of the above, our menu changes to reflect seasonal produce, as to maintain a responsible edge in food preparation. This also extends to our cocktail menu, which also changes to reflect fruits and produce in season.
Now serving BRUNCH on Saturday & Sunday!
(10am to 2pm)
WE NOW HAVE GLUTEN FREE BASES AVAILABLE!!!
We are using locally baked Sonoma bread throughout our breakfast and reguar menu
Our NEW BRUNCH menu Below:
Hive Brunch menuNovember 2013.doc
Our MAIN menu is available below:
FOOD MENU Nov 2013.docx
How is this for a deal! Monday - Friday only
Open for lunch at 12pm-4pm
Open for Brunch on Saturdays & Sunday 10am - 1pm
Now available at hive...............
Food Connect provides you with local, seasonal and ecological food direct from your farmer.
Our produce has been grown using natural, holistic and ethical farming methods by passionate farming families.
Food Connect's food is as mother-nature intended a little imperfect, unruly, dirty and rough but we guarantee that it will be delivered fresher, tastier and healthier.
Order online and pick up in your neighbourhood.
How it works
- Our delicious seasonal food is sourced from local farmers
- The harvest is delivered fresh to the Food Connect Homestead each week by the farmers and small freight companies.
- We pack it into various sizes of fruit and veggie boxes. For products and prices at your nearest Food Connect Homestead, just click on the maps.
- The boxes and yummy ‘extra’ products are delivered to our network of City Cousins (families, schools or community centres)
- Subscribers collect their boxes from their local City Cousin and get the chance to meet like-minded neighbours for a chat.
Once you become a Food Connect Subscriber, you can view your account balance, change orders and renew your subscription online. We also organise regular farm tours to connect city folk with their fantastic growers.
For more information go to foodconnect.com.au